Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BBM the Menace

I wholly gave up (what's the legal term?)...errm...my rights to privacy and any smidgen of common sense the instant I bought a phone pretending to be a fruit. And I joined the "fad" called the Blackberry community.

From that moment on I've encountered persons of all dermatological & cerebral variations on BBM:

Persons aka strangers who request me on a whim & ask to fuck me right before I can type Hi.

Persons who suddenly wanna be my parent & have an opinion about my every actions: that includes my display pictures & status updates. As if my Mother ain't doting enough. Hiss!

Persons who send broadcasts. Not because they know what it means but because we now live in a society where phones are toys for Retards.

Persons who send red PING for no apparent reason.

Then my all-time personal favorite: BBM decorators: Persons who won't ever correspond with you yet re-add if you delete them.

*Insert random Convos*

Pinger 1: Please use a dp

Me: Ok! Continously autoEnd chat

Pinger 2: Are you Gay?

Me: I insert Omawunmi's single (If you ask me)

Pinger 3: PING!

Me: Broadcast PING right back repeatedly

Pinger 4: Why is your status Busy?

Me: I just feel "Busy" makes me look cool.

Pinger 5: Is your status about me?

Me: Yes it always is...End chat then delete if persist.

Pinger 6: Is that really you in your dp?

Me: No oo..its Chris Brown

Pinger 7: What's the meaning of your display name, it sounds bitchy?

Me: Smh...Go figure.

Pinger 8: Hey I saw your pics on a friend's phone. Can we meet? I wanna fuck you

Me: Sure. You get the Gold Circle. I'd get the Lube.

Pinger 9: Forward this BC or you will die

Me: Too much Afmag

Pinger 10: What's the meaning of Go Figure?

Me: Go figure

So much for Smart Phones & Idiots. *Eyes rolling*

3 comments: